For the last few months, I’ve made it an habit to run and drink some nice cold iced tea after that. It not just quenches thirst but also is very healthy (unlike the ones in Barista)
- Boil a bowl of water, and let it cool down for 15-20 seconds
- Pour the water in a jug filled with a good green tea.
- Pick a fresh lemon from the garden cut a small slice and squeeze it into the jug
- Cut another slice of lemon and either drop it into the jug without squeezing
- Put some honey into the jug.
- Pick 2 twigs of mint from the garden and put it into the tea Jug
- Leave the Jug in the refrigirator to chill (You can use Ice cubes to cool it down also)
That’s it. Enjoy a cup of great Iced Green Lemon Tea.
It will a slight aftertaste if you put too much Lemon into the tea.
Green teas are very subtle and unless you want to drink sweet lemon water don’t add more than 1/2 a tea spoon of honey into a 1 liter of tea.
Consume quickly, Good things in tea are lost if left in the open.